The product development process & Electronic hardware design is the integration of two individual processes-
- Embedded hardware development
- Software development
The Hardware Design Services shape the physical connection between users and technology. The hardware designs draw upon industrial design, interaction design, and electrical engineering. Its interface elements include touchscreens, buttons, knobs, sliders, switches, etc., and acquire high-end technology for seamless functioning.
Thus, to make the design and development of real and touchable products attainable, Technosoft engineering is here to design a cohesive vision alongside businesses that are more deeply embedded with technology at every product development stage. Our hardware design services are maturing day by day as our aim is to automate products and connect them to the internet.
This article is a brief about our hardware design services.
Hardware Design Services By Technosoft
In the last decade, global trends have evolved in the area of human-machine-communication interfaces, and so have our Hardware Design Services. For modernized humanistic tools like aircraft, home automation, etc., the certainty that the embedded software runs through the body is essential. Whether it be a computer design or modern homes, the basic hardware components like IC wired logic gates, analog and hybrid devices, and other digital components remain constant.
To dig deeper, here are our four Hardware Design Services that provide an edge to the product.
- System Architecture Design
Hardware architecture is the identification of a system’s physical components and their interrelationships. This stage of product development allows hardware designers to understand how components fit into the system and what software can be integrated to provide full functionality.
The need for hardware architecture design and optimization is that, if you enter a detailed design with architecture flaws, you may not be able to recover. Thus, a planning flow modulated by Technosoft is-
- Designing functional block diagram
- Plotting blocks with a partial BOM (Bill Of Materials) as a placeholder
- Assigning the functional blocks to PCBs
- Analyzing PCBs’ routability
- Optimizing functional blocks by moving them and establishing signal integrity
- Re-checking that the boards meet parametric and product requirements
As product complexity rise and error limits shrink, hardware architecture design becomes a competitive requirement.
- Verification and Validation
These are essential stages as they define what outcome you expect and its validation. Verification determines whether you are building the right product (does the device meet end users’ needs), and validation determines whether you are building the product right (does the device output matches its inputs).
Stages of Verification and Validation:
|Designing output as expected
|Examining whether the design meets end users’ needs
|Testing systems, subsystems, and units
|Testing the system
|Processed during development
|Performed after development
|Testing individual modules or completed systems at every stage and under any conditions
|Testing modules under user conditions
|Inspecting, analyzing, and testing modules
|Testing of products under real-use conditions
|Preparing reports on tests and traceability.
|Preparing reports with test results, traceability, and regulatory view conditions.
As the development stages proceed, it becomes important to ensure that the product being developed meets the needs.
- Custom PCB and Mechanical Design
A PCB is a plate made of dielectric material with electrical circuits formed on its surface and volume. It is the heart of all electronic devices, and their designs can be customized based on the client’s requirements. Our modulated PCB design service delivery steps are noted below.
- Placing the components on the indicated area in technical specification
- Preparation of PCB layout 3D model
- Coordinating the placement of the components with the client on the 3D model
- Carrying out traces between elements
- Modeling the design and complying with signal integrity, power requirements, electromagnetic compatibility, and temperature distribution.
- Preparing final PCB 3D model
- Preparing a list of components for procurement
- Preparation of Gerber files for production of PCB
Besides this, our mechanical design services include-
- Technical task analysis
- Sketching initial design and 3D modeling
- Prototyping and testing
- Preparation of technical documentation
- Production of the final product
This line of execution makes it easy to build any product like engines, generators, smart housing, elevators, or even air conditioning.
- Prototype Design
The purpose of prototyping in hardware design is to answer questions from technical specifications to understand the clientele. Our prototyping support revolves around 3 stages-
- Ideation: This involves research and conceptualization
- Prototyping: This involves two segments
- Alpha prototyping: Ths involves examining the core functionality, look, and feel of the proposed device in a controlled environment to demonstrate the actual functioning of the device.
- Beta prototyping: This involves functional testing and determines how well the device functions relative to consumer expectations.
- Productization: This involves bringing a product to actual reality by answering all questions and iterations.
Prototyping is a multidisciplinary journey that involves answering questions after research and executing functionalities as required.
The hardware design services by Technosoft are the sum of all the aspects of product development, i.e., from research to production. Our services are not confined to hardware systems but extend to embedded software services and connectivity solutions. This enables us to produce a feature-rich product in-house. With our innovative practices and methods for hardware design, we have served our clients in industries like consumer products, surveillance, automation, and IoT with top-notch hardware design solutions.
We have and will always deliver customized technology-rich products each time!