Interactive eParts Manual
Did you know that quite often, a replacement part ordered is not the right one and ends up getting re-ordered? So much of time, money and energy is wasted on the phone with customer service to ensure you have the right part. Ever wished it was easier and quicker for your customers to identify and order them?
Technosoft is here to change this by making identifying and ordering spare parts much more efficient and seamless with our Interactive eParts Manual. It is a web-based eCommerce platform that allows manufacturers, OEMs, and distributors to create online manuals for their equipment with minimal training. With this solution, not only your customers have access to the specific products purchased, but also the ability to interact with the entire product to identify and order replacement parts.
For Manufacturers, OEMs and Distributors:
- Digitize your service manuals to an online parts manual
- A one stop shop for customers for all part needs
- With our eParts Manual, it now becomes easier than ever to manage different versions of your parts and assemblies
- By providing you with the ability to sell online, we give you complete control of your supply chain on your fingertips.
How it works:
All you need to do is provide us with your assembly drawings and models that needs to be included in the manual. Using our proprietary tools, we convert the input files into a web friendly format and map the parts lists to the drawing.
- A master search bar that finds parts based on keyword or part number. Results lead to associated drawings.
Interactive 2D Drawings
- There are detailed 2D drawings associated with each assembly that link directly to a Bill of Material (BOM). They help you visualize the product and navigate to the right spare part.
- For complicated assemblies, we feature 3D CAD models. Thy can be exploded for a better view and understanding. Interact with a 3D model just like you would use a CAD software from accessing various views, measurements, hide/unhide parts and more.
- For cases where drawings/models are not available, we also have an option to map images.
- Track all revisions to a part or an assembly in one place. All associated with the product in selection. Customize data to track as per your Engineering Change Orders (ECO).
- A dedicated tab for all media and files related to the part of assembly. Options to include instructional videos (Link via YouTube, Vimeo, etc.), operating manuals associated to the part/assembly, download images, 2D drawing files and/or 3D models.
- Dealer/customer wise product mapping is the cornerstone of our interface. Based on what a dealer/customer has purchased, they have access to those products only, increasing the accuracy of ordering the part – First Time Right…!
- Standard e-commerce features including save cart for later, email cart, simple order management, reporting, tracking and returns.
- Include your company branding on the portal, including logos, color scheme, fonts, etc.
- With a custom reporting section, access data for future analysis.
- Integrate your inventory with available APIs.
- A dedicated CRM team to ensure the availability of support as and when you need it.
- Our eParts Manual works on a subscription based model. Includes Unlimited dealers/customers, Secure managed hosting, a sub-domain that you could redirect from your parent site.
- Minimize incorrect orders. Save Time and Money
- Convenience to customers, lead to better Customer Satisfaction
- Reach larger customer base, thus helping boost aftermarket sales
- Do away with printed manuals, save costs. This is great replacement for aftersales service manuals
- Track all transactions, analyse trends. Stay ahead of market needs
- Being a web-based, browser is all you need. Accessible on PC, Mac and popular tablets.
- Supports a wide range of industries – Automotive, Special Purpose Machinery, OEMs, and more…!
To know more or to schedule a demo, please contact email@example.com