Sourcing and Supply Chain Management
With over 20 years of experience serving the global market, Technosoft Engineering has developed relationships with strong supplier bases which lets us provide unparalleled Supply Chain Management worldwide. Our collaborators excel at casting, machining, metal extrusion, material testing, plastic molding, surface finish and coating.
We employ sourcing experts who are adept at not only identifying the right suppliers, but also negotiating the best prices and terms for you. They will also help you with quality control, project management, shipping and warehousing.
- 20+ years of Engineering & IT Legacy
- 700+ Certified Engineers & Designers
- 6 Offshore Development/Dedicated Centers (ODC’s)
- Local Support & Project Delivery in US, UK and Europe
- Experienced Cross Functional Teams
- Strong Quality Control & and Global Delivery Management
- Industry best development practices
- TUV Certified Information Security Management System
- Flexible Engagement Models
- Assured Business Continuity
Our fully integrated approach consists of the following steps:
- As soon as the project is initiated, requirement study is performed and validated to gauge the scope.
- Existing suppliers are reviewed to see if they meet the requirements discovered in the previous step.
- New suppliers are identified and audited, if required.
- The First Article or Prototype is developed by the supplier and is thoroughly inspected by our Quality personnel.
- The processes is reviewed and tweaks are made until you accept the Prototype.
- Once regular production begins, our engineers take care of quality control, project management, shipment and logistics.
Technosoft Engineering has in-house robust and scalable support centers that you can contact in times of dire need. We provide a very adaptable and dependable system that responds to customer queries expeditiously. Reducing our clients’ costs and efforts, allowing them to focus solely on their core business activities is the Technosoft way.