“Prevention is always better than cure” is a generic phrase which we have been hearing since our childhood. Engineering is no different from this principle as the Engineering industry always uses prediction models to predict possibilities of failure of a working component.
Technosoft Engineering specializes in the Computer Aided Engineering services & Fatigue Analysis, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), and Finite Element Modeling (FEM) approach to perform stress and fatigue analysis of a variety of equipment under the loads to assess the expected useful life of different components or assemblies.
Our Computer Aided Engineering services are unique and one of a kind. What makes us different from others is that we excel at what we do, by being one step ahead through constant development.
We have a team of professional staff that can help you in any type of engineering analysis that you may require for your business.
The Business Advantages of Technosoft’s CAE Services
- We provide an array of simulation services such as Finite Element Analysis services (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamics services (CFD) to convert your product design from concept to reality.
- Our team can design the products for fatigue endurance, stability strength, and stiffness successfully.
- We analyze the various aspects of business related to Stress durability and fatigue using techniques such as FEA.
- We support MBD services (Model-Based Development) and Engineering Analysis for our clients in various businesses.
- Technosoft provides cost-optimized measures to make the designs feasible to enhance productivity.
- We use FEA and CFD tools to capture nonlinearities and complex design features which arise out of material usage, geometry, and surface interaction.
- We have a highly experienced resource pool that possesses deep domain knowledge and works on various engineering analyses to provide accurate results.
- We provide a competitive edge to our clients and help them customize existing products in minimum timeframes.
- We help our clients achieve optimized products that can be taken to the market faster and at a lesser cost.
Our expertise and services in Computer-Aided Engineering include the following:
Engineers and designers use structural simulation to determine the product’s strength as well as stiffness by reporting the stress and deformations of the various components. The type of structural analysis performed depends upon the products being tested, the nature of loads, and the expected mode of failure. We perform the following analysis:
- Linear static analysis
- Shape, size and topology optimization
- Nonlinear analysis (Material, contact & geometry)
Implicit Dynamics Analysis:
We use the implicit Dynamics Analysis approach at Technosoft for problems where the time dependency of the solution is not an important factor. As this is an unconditionally stable method, it is used for much larger time steps. This approach is iterative, as it involves the assembly and solution of a system of equations. Thus, the computational time per load step is comparatively high in this approach. We follow the following methods for implicit dynamics:
- Modal analysis
- Transient analysis
- Frequency response analysis
- Random vibration analysis
- Response spectrum analysis
Explicit Dynamics Analysis:
Utilizing our several years of knowledge and experience, we provide world-class explicit dynamics simulations. Our solutions are ideal for simulating the physical events that occur in a short period and may result in material damage or failure. Using explicit dynamics analysis the engineers can make necessary changes in the products before putting them into services when the mistakes in design may prove to be costly. We use the following methods for analysis:
- Slamming and sloshing
- Pipe whip
Fatigue & Durability:
Our team of experts has extensive experience in solving the complex failure assessment and fatigue life assessment. We help in predicting your product’s life in earlier stages of development and help you make the right engineering decisions. Fatigue and durability analysis is the best method to evaluate your product’s life as physical fatigue and durability testing turn out to be both time-consuming and costly. We validate the structural integrity of your product over its complete lifecycle under complex as well as simple loading conditions. The approaches used by us are
- Transient fatigue analysis
- Random vibration fatigue analysis
At Technosoft Engineering, we offer reliability analysis that helps optimize your product design for customer satisfaction along with profitability by providing an insight into the real world product performance. We help you establish product strategies that help you in maximizing reliability in the market. We also conduct a robustness evaluation that allows final verification of small probabilities of failure. We use the following approaches for reliability analysis:
- Design of Experiments
- Stochastic approach
- Fit approach
Multibody Dynamic Analysis (MBD):
We leverage our in-house expertise and a diverse solutions portfolio to perform multibody dynamics analysis of your product. We let you analyze mixed systems of flexible and rigid bodies for your product, where each body may be subjected to large rotational as well as translational displacements. In addition, we perform detailed component-level structural analyses for your products. The MBD services we offer are:
- Kinematics and kinetics
- Flex body analysis
CFD & Thermal Analysis:
We present our CFD services and thermal analysis services that address the most demanding problems involving fluid flow and heat transfer. We solve your heat transfer problems by combining our simulation knowledge with in-house design, fabrication, and experimental problems and delivering enhanced thermal designs. CFD services we offer include component and system-level analysis which may include plots, reports, animations, or any other information that may be required for actionable results. The approaches we use are:
- Natural & forced convection